Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

30 weeks?! Are you kidding me?!

     Holy cow I AM EXCITED!!! I also am an admitted slacker. Yes, it has been 10 weeks since my last post, but between holidays, work, pregnancy, and life, I am proud of myself for getting here today!
     So, third trimester has been beautiful so far, minus the infections from messed up horomones. But, I heal, and I would take those everyday for this sweet baby kicking away inside of me! He's an active little bug, and we can't wait to meet him. We are currently halfway through Lamaze classes, and I really hope that I will make it through delivery with no pain meds. No, I am not crazy, I AM stubborn as hell and I know that both the baby and I will heal better with no pain meds. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it!
     We have been slowly but surely preparing our home to bring home our son. We are not ready for him, but we're working on it. By next week the nursery should be ready, and really that's the most important part. That's all for now, but here is a picture of my 30 week belly, for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome Megan!! Girls that are willing to go through labor the real way (sorry, but it's kinda true) are rare, and I think you are amazing! Heck ya you can TOTALLY do this without pain meds!! No, it's not easy but man are those babies worth it! Seriously, once the baby is out, and you see him...... You would go through labor every single day if it meant you could have him!! I know you are strong Megan, you can totally do this! I just went through labor for the fourth time, the pain is clear in my head but remember, when you reach the point where you feel like you just can't take it anymore, that means you are almost done so don't give up! You are amazing Megan! I wish I lived closer to you! You're beautiful momma!!!

    ReplyDelete