Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe our fun little boy is growing up so fast. Here are some of Marcus' tricks this month:
- He rolls over from his stomach all the time. He rolls to the left and to the right.
- He has found his voice and loves to "talk" to us. I swear he sounds like he says "hi" and "mama" all the time, but I know it can't be.
- He is sleeping 6-8 hours at night. Thank goodness!
- He is getting great with his hands, and grabs everything and promptly puts it in his mouth.
- He giggles and laughs a lot. He thinks his parents are pretty funny.
- He continues to gain strength in his head, neck, back, and legs. He tries to sit up when we're holding him.
- He is so curious. He loves to look at anything with color or light, and he loves to hear new sounds.
- He loves to be read to and played with. He also doesn't want to be in the same place for too long. Most days he spends time in his swing, bouncy seat, bumbo, carseat, play mat, crib, and whoever's arms are around.
- He is adorable and charms everyone he meets.
- He is an expert at blowing spit bubbles.
We absolutely adore our little man and are so glad to have him!
Memorial Day Sales!
12 hours ago