Yes, I am a bad mother and I did no post for 4 months. But I am back to school and life is busy! Now you just get to hear about lots and lots of new tricks, and many things that have happened:
-Marcus rolls around like a maniac; front to back, back to front, and all over the place! One downfall of this is that he now prefers to sleep on his stomach, which makes his parents nervous!
- He loves toys, books, and songs, and is fun to play and interact with.
- He spits up a lot less, and burps mostly on his own. That may sound weird to you, but is fabulous to us.
- He will sometimes reach for people he wants.
- I took Marcus swimming for his first time Labor Day weekend with his Grandma Kristl and Auntie Michelle and he loved it.
- He will give big slobbery open-mouthed kisses.
- He had his first cold and came through it really well. He's such a sweet boy.
- He is getting more and more personality everyday and will tell you, loudly, if he doesn't like something.
- He is doing incredibly well at daycare and has charmed everyone!
- He tried rice cereal and bananas and didn't like either one. We'll try them again in a little while.
- He still loves to cuddle, but also wants time to be put down so he can play on his own.
- He loves to put his hands on the cheeks of the person who is holding him. It's incredibly sweet.
- When you are drinking water, he grabs the cup so he can drink some too.
- He's a pro with his hands and will grab anything that he wants, and he is pretty fast and strong.
- He loves to suck on his fingers, much to our dismay.
- He talks and talks to anyone who will listen.
- He tries to watch any TV that is on around him, and we really have to work hard to keep him away from it.
- He's getting very close to being able to sit up on his own.
- He scoots on his toes and will probably be crawling soon.
- He loves his feet and grabs them all the time. He often chews on his toes.
1 day ago