Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye Sweet Summer

Well, tomorrow is my first day of this school year. I have 28 students in my class, and many of them promise to be challenging. I'm excited to get started! I finished off my summer with some fun. I slept in, I read lots of books, played with my pets, and hung out with friends and family. We also did some special things.
Brian and I got to see the Broadway show Lion King. No, we didn't get to go to New York. The show came to Salt Lake. Brian took me out to brunch and to the show. It was really amazing. you should definitely go if you get the chance.
But most important, was a surprise 50th birthday party for my Mama. We invited friends from many different times and places in her life. It was fun to see great people, and my mom really enjoyed herself!
Coming in the door, holding up her hands like what the....


Blowing out her candles

Miah and me with the birthday girl
Michelle and Brian were sweet enough to help with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment