Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure

This coming Saturday, May 8, I will be participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure with my friend Michelle. She lost her mom three years ago, after a long and brave fight with breast cancer.
 

That was the same year I lost my dad, and I couldn't help but think that he was lucky that he did not have to suffer like she did. I  wish that we did not have to watch the people we love suffer, and I am hoping that supporting breast cancer research is one way that we can provide a better future for everyone. Michelle has named our team Tenacious Ta-Tas. I am asking you, friends, to join our team or donate in support of breast cancer research! Just click on the link below to be taken to our page. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment